A free and open forum for and by Calabria property owners.
View unanswered posts | View active topics Register | Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: ENEL Direct Debits
PostPosted: October 24th, 2016, 6:35 pm 

Scarlet

Don't forget to reference it with your Enel client number & your fattura number.

Lorica

PostPosted: October 25th, 2016, 9:43 am 

Location: Carmarthen, south west Wales / Santa Maria di Ricadi, Capo Vaticano
Hi Scarlet,
If you fail this why not set up a Paypal account if you don't have one and pay your bill using it.
This is what I did and it was easy and painless than trying to get someone at Enel who speaks English.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2016, 12:20 pm 

David

Is there any charge paying via PayPal and do you lose out on exchange??

Lorica

PostPosted: October 25th, 2016, 5:00 pm 

Hi Lorica,
There was a transaction charge of £6.53 with Paypal and the exchange rate was basically the Fx rate of the day less by about 0.02. My bill was €239.70 and was billed £224.93.
I just hope that CheBanca comes up with sorting the DD's out so I don't have to pay these charges next time.
If you are desperate to pay to ensure you are not cut off it is a simple way of paying when you are in UK.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2016, 6:04 pm 

David

Pay your Enel bill yourself through your CheBanca account ... my freind did this successfully using the info I posted earlier ... for no charge.

Lorica

PostPosted: October 25th, 2016, 10:28 pm 

Thanks Lorica it's good to know that Enel bills can be paid using the information you posted. I will do through 'Payments' if the DD's don't get done by CheBanca.
I used Paypal before we were informed that you could use 'Payments' using your own 'Country Code' and not Italia.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2016, 1:55 pm 

It looks like there is an extra charge on Enel bills of €15.60 Addebito Deposito Cauzionale. I think that all those that paid by DD will have this charge on their next bill. It's a sum held against your accounts and will be refunded once the DDs are renewed or the contract ends. I'm fairly certain that DDs won't go out until a new Mandate is set up.
Anybody know any different?

Lorica

PostPosted: October 29th, 2016, 1:27 pm 

I have never heard of this €15.60 Addebito Deposito Cauzionale before and there is nothing that I have seen about it on the Enel website. Is it related with RAI / TV License?
The last information I had from CheBanca was that none of their IBANs have been accepted by Enel and they are trying to sort it out. Hopefully if they do the DD'd will be paid. We have had promises before so I am not holding my breath for aneasy solution to the problem.

PostPosted: October 29th, 2016, 4:52 pm 

David

The €15.60 is NOT related to the television licence.

When I sign into my Enel account now it no longer says the direct debit I had will be paid through the bank and that my 'bolletta online' is non attivo! I have also just received my Sept/Oct bill by post (to be paid by 2nd Nov) I am not expecting this bill to be paid by direct debit. The €15.60 Addebito Deposito Cauzionale that is in my bill (and others) says it is a deposit security held against the account and will be refunded with interest. I think it goes on to say either when the contract ends or the direct debit is reinstated.

Lorica

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 8:38 am 

Thanks for your help with Enel. I have made the payment, so fingers crossed. In the meantime, my property manager came back to me with different bank details for Enel, having phoned them, and said also you have to fax them after you make the payment! Having spoken to Chebanca again, they were putting the onus on me to sort out my DD with Enel.... but there is no English speaking person so it is difficult!

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 6:00 pm 

Scarlet

Providing you have referenced your payment correctly (client number & bill number) I don't see why you would have to fax them .... anyway who on earth has a fax these days?
A friend of mine has made 2 successful payments to Enel using the Iban & Bic I posted.
I recently phoned CheBanca and spoke to an English speaking advisor.

Lorica

PostPosted: November 1st, 2016, 7:57 pm 

Hi Scarlet - were you successful with your payment ? I have been trying to pay by credit card on line but not getting anywhere . The bank name and Bic number that Lorica has posted is the same as one that davidnam has given but the IBAN number is different so not sure which IBAN number to use .
Thanks
Doodles

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 9:17 am 

Hi Doodles,
As I understand only Credit Cards issued in Italy can be used to pay Enel bills.
With regards to the Enel IBANs, I posted earliuer that there were several IBANSs (different Bank accounts) that Enel had to accept payments.
I would use the one that Lorica has posted as it seems to work.
BTW
I use Google Chrome as my browser and translate the Italian text to English by right clicking the mouse and click 'translate to Englush'
This is what I see when logging into my Enel account and viewing 'La tua bolletta' / 'Your Bill'.
"Controlla la bolletta
Modalità di pagamento: Bollettino postale. Scegli modalità di domiciliazione Domicilia
Bollett@ Online: Il servizio Bollett@ Online NON E' ATTIVO Attiva
Translated
Check your bill
Methods of payment: Postal. Choose domiciliation mode Domicilia
Bollett @ Online: The service Bollett @ Online NOT 'ASSETS Enable"

It would appear that since we have had the problems with DD's with CheBanca Enel has disabled the email notification I used to get bimonthly and also 'Domicilla' (paying by DD)
I have tried on numerous occasions to re-enable 'Boilett @ Online' and 'Domicilia' but Enel still will not accept CheBanca IBAN. It appears that you must have a DD mandate accepted before you receive email bills!
Until CheBanca sort this problem out with Enel we will be stuck to paying directly by using 'Payments'.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 9:33 am 

David

My Enel Bill should be paid today by DD. I am not expecting it to be paid as like you when I look at my Enel account it's all changed. I am going to leave paying this bill until next week (checking my CheBanca & Enel account frequently just to make sure it isn't paid) My freind phoned Enel on my behalf and was told I will have to set up a new DD mandate. I'm quite sure my CheBanca branch could do this for me so I might try this route too.
Anybody who pays their Enel bill by DD through CheBanca we aware that it's unlikely your bills will be paid.

Lorica

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 12:27 pm 

Lorica,
My Enel bill is due at the end of this month so I can't try to pay it until I see what is due. I am hoping that CheBanca will have sorted their IBAN problem with them by then. I will also check and see if the deposit you mentioned has been added as well as the RAI/TV License fee.
I can at least see my bill on the Enel website even though they have stopped informing me by email.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 1:45 pm 

David

I can't see there is a problem with the Enel Iban & Bic if you physically pay the bill yourself ... can you?
I received my latest bill by post where as before I received it via email.
There is no mention of the television license on my latest bill only this €15.60 that has now been added.

Lorica

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 2:39 pm 

My DD to Enel should have been paid yesterday. I am going to give it to the weekend and if CheBanca haven't paid it I shall pay it by Bank transfer myself on Monday.

Lorica

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 4:43 pm 

I checked Enel and Chebanca yesterday and DD not paid although I thought I had set everything up correctly.

Paid Enel via my Chebanca account yesterday incl the 15.60€.

Checked today and while funds have left my account Enel still showing factura unpaid. I made sure I put client no. and factura no. on bank transfer form.

What a headache. I'll have a go at completing Enel form on the back of the paper bill and see where that gets me in 2 month's time.

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 5:23 pm 

mimosas
Give it a few days to see if your Enel bill gets paid.
I did a transfer within Italy using Chebanca Payments. It took them 3 working days to transfer the funds to the receiving account.

Lorica
I don't see why you should have any problems paying your Enel bill physically using CheBanca. The PayPal payment I made went through with no problem. It is so much easier if it can be paid by DD, I am still hoping they can sort it out with regards to the IBAN.
It will be interesting to see whether I will recieve a bill through the post for my next bill. I only changed my address with Enel to my UK address this week. Previously the address was the Developers home who applied for the electricity supply when he developed the apartments. He had been receiving my bills at his address and I assumed they stopped sending them to him when I had set up the DD with Barclays as he didn't give me any bills for me to pay whenever I saw him which he used to do.

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 5:30 pm 

Mimosas

It will take a while to show up in Enel.

Lorica

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 5:55 pm 

David

I'm not expecting to have any trouble paying the Enel myself and in fact I will probably not set up another DD.

Lorica

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 7:04 pm 

Lorica,
You may well be right in this regard.
If I do get postal notification of the bimonthly bill it may well be the answer but if they sort out their problem with the IBAN I will set up another DD to avoid me forgetting to pay it!

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 7:43 pm 

Hi David

It doesn't really matter if you receive a paper bill or not as you can see the bill in your Enel account. I shall remind myself on my calendar :)

Lorica

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 5:46 pm 

Just to confirm that my Enel Bill was successfully paid through Bank Transfers in my account using the details I posted.

Lorica

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 9:27 pm 

Hi lorica
That is good news.Please could you list again the info for the bank or post the date of the posting so I can look it up.Thank you Doodles.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2016, 10:17 pm 

Doodles here is the Enel info

Lorica

Enel Servizio Electtrico Spa
Banca Intesa
San Paolo Spa

England

BCITITMM700
IT78A0101004420000806880911

PostPosted: November 18th, 2016, 12:04 pm 

Re CheBanca - Enel Direct Debits

Logged onto my ENEL account using Google Chrome so I could get an English Translation.
Then went to Services - Active RID (Domiciliation Bill) and filled in the appropriate information fields
Ended up receiving this field

Domiciliation bill of c / c bank or post office
Data entry Confirms data entered operation successful
We have received your request for direct debit of bills bank account.
You will receive the RID at STEELEAVENUE module, 33-GB-CARMARTHEN WALES (your current billing address) that you will need to sign and return (you can use the pre-paid envelope).
You will find in bill confirming the start of domiciliation; until then you will have to keep paying through the other means at your disposal.
Customer
First and Last Name DAVIDE NAM
Tax Code NMADVD40xxxxxxxx

Data Supply
Customer number 76875xxxx
POD Code IT001E768xxxxxx
address supply WITH Campia n. SN - 89866 RICADI (VV)

Data for the current account to charge the bills
IBAN: IT74Y03643016930000xxxxxxxx
Cod. Country: IT
CIN: Y
Check-digit: 74
Cod. ABI 03643 - CAB 01693
Current Account 000 0xxxxxxxx
Holder C / C DAVID NAM
Tax Code holder C / C NMADVD40xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Credit Institute CheBanca SP

Join the new service Bollett @ online , you will receive your bill in your inbox!

I then went to Boilett@online to receive my bill via my email Inbox.

Hopefully if all is well l will be back as I was with Barclays before the change.

PostPosted: November 18th, 2016, 12:58 pm 

I Received my Oct-Nov bill on line today and these are the details

DETTAGLIO FISCALE
Totale spesa energia/trasporto/oneri di sistema (A) 90,67 €
Totale Imposte e IVA (C)
Accisa su kWh 357 a 0,022700 €/kWh 8,11 €
Importo IVA 10% (su imponibile di euro 98,78) 9,88 €
Altre partite non soggette iva (B)
Addebito Deposito cauzionale 2,36 €
TOTALE DELLA BOLLETTA 111,02 €

There is a €2,36 Addebito Deposita Cauzionale (Debit Charge) on this bill, it was €23,40 on my last bill.
Checking back through my previous bills there was a 10% IVA charge on the electricity used. This IVA charge has now been removed and this Debit charge replaces it and is more than than the 10% IVA. Looking at the two bills I have had it doesn't appear that the charge is a regular percentage of the electricity used.
Regarding the RAI (TV License fee), I don'appear to have been charged, so my application sent last March for an exemption seems to have worked.

I have discovered that ENEL have a call back facility so I have asked them to call back tomorrow to check my status of my DD, on-line bill and the Debit Charge. I am not holding my breath for them calling me and having an English speaker.
I will now try paying my Enel bill using Lorica's information with CheBanca.
Watch this space.

PostPosted: November 18th, 2016, 1:54 pm 

I received an email confirmation link for boilette@online so hopefully I will receive my bills as before from ENEL.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2016, 8:17 pm 

Last month I was able to see my ENEL bill on the website and pay it using paypal. This month I can't see how to access the bill or pay it (I can see instructions about ho to pay by credit card etc). Could someone please advise as I seem to have suffered memory loss from last month! Thanks for your help.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2016, 11:12 pm 

The Enel bills are bi-monthly Evie so are you due one this month as you say you had one last month?

Lorica

PostPosted: November 29th, 2016, 11:47 pm 

Thanks Lorica, maybe that is the case although you'd think I would be able to see past bills. My property manager told me that ENEL bills are now monthly hich is why I was checking now.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 12:15 pm 

Evie,
That is new if Enel are going to bill us monthly.
You can see your past 6 bills (ie bills for the last year) when you go to on-line to your Enel account. It also tells you whether they have received your payment.
I am still waiting for my last bill to state that it has been paid as it's the first time I've paid it using the CheBanca 'Payments' system and the IBAN & BIC Lorica posted!

Re my post of the 18th November re 'Call back' facility Enel offered.
They did call me back but I was out of the house at the time. They sent an a "No reply" email stating they called and for me to contact them again if I wanted support.
Really starnge that they can email you but you cannot email them with queries!

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 6:34 pm 

Thanks David, my property manager said earlier this year that ENEL bills were changed to monthly however mine continued to be every 2 months, I assumed because I paid by direct debit. I've just paid by paypal again. It's strange that last night "Your bill" just gave me instructions/information but today it gives me my list of previous/current bills so all is well. Paying by paypal is simple enough and I don't seem to be charged any fees for doing so. I've hopefully re-instated receiving bills by email (didn't work last month) as I'd need a reminder each time. Think I'll leave the Chebanca DD for a while.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 8:56 pm 

davidnam wrote:
I Received my Oct-Nov bill on line today and these are the details

DETTAGLIO FISCALE
Totale spesa energia/trasporto/oneri di sistema (A) 90,67 €
Totale Imposte e IVA (C)
Accisa su kWh 357 a 0,022700 €/kWh 8,11 €
Importo IVA 10% (su imponibile di euro 98,78) 9,88 €
Altre partite non soggette iva (B)
Addebito Deposito cauzionale 2,36 €
TOTALE DELLA BOLLETTA 111,02 €
Hi David
Please can you explain how you applied for exemption of the TV license ?
Thanks
There is a €2,36 Addebito Deposita Cauzionale (Debit Charge) on this bill, it was €23,40 on my last bill.
Checking back through my previous bills there was a 10% IVA charge on the electricity used. This IVA charge has now been removed and this Debit charge replaces it and is more than than the 10% IVA. Looking at the two bills I have had it doesn't appear that the charge is a regular percentage of the electricity used.
Regarding the RAI (TV License fee), I don'appear to have been charged, so my application sent last March for an exemption seems to have worked.

I have discovered that ENEL have a call back facility so I have asked them to call back tomorrow to check my status of my DD, on-line bill and the Debit Charge. I am not holding my breath for them calling me and having an English speaker.
I will now try paying my Enel bill using Lorica's information with CheBanca.
Watch this space.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 8:57 pm 

Please clarify how you applied for TV license exemption ? Thanks

PostPosted: December 1st, 2016, 1:20 am 

Evie, You are lucky if you haven't been charged by Paypal as I was when I paid my Enel bill with them.
There was a transaction charge of £6.53 with Paypal and the exchange rate was basically the Fx rate of the day less by about 0.02. My bill was €239.70 and was billed £224.93.
I won't be using them again for this and hopefully my bill will get paid using CheBanca and the BIC and IBAN Lorica has posted.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2016, 1:23 am 

Rainbow9,
I posted this information on the 24th August.

To view all the postings on this subject go to the 'Board Index' then check out all the postings on 'WELCOME TO THE CALABRIAN FORUM' and the Topic 'Important information on electric bills and TV licenses' first introduced by Admin.

PostPosted: December 1st, 2016, 10:49 pm 

David, I didn't think I was charged but relieved to get it sorted so will leave for now. Thanks for all your help as always.

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2016, 12:57 am 

Evie,
Just checked again re Enel and PayPal.
Paypal don't charge as you said.
My Barclay Credit Card charged me a £6.53 transaction fee and a FX rate which appeared reasonable.
so if you paid by a card payment you'd better check your account.

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2016, 9:16 am 

Hi everyone
I am new to the forum but have had the same issues as everyone else re CheBanca, DD and Enel. I paid our invoice directly from our bank account to the first of the six banks shown on the Enel website. I then uploaded the PDF document from CheBanca to the Enel website as proof, I also faxed it to Enel. It took 10 days but it is now showing as paid on the Enel website. It was fairly straightforward but seems a hassle so I would rather reinstate the DD.....not sure how though!

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2016, 10:22 am 

Hi Jude4,
In thoery you can set up a DD fron the Enel website which I have done and I am waiting to see if it comes through and it's been three weeks now!
You can check on your Enel website if it has been acivated. The alternative is to print the DD Mandate from the last page on the Invoice either from Boiletta@online or an Invoice sent to you by post.
It is annoying that you can't email them and can only communicate by fax or phone (if you can get an English speaker).
I was told at one stage when I spoke to a Chebanca CS person that the DD will be reinstated but again we shall see.

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2016, 11:24 am 

Hi David.
Thanks for the advice. I will search on the Enel website again - I did not find it very easy to use. I have tried on three separate occasions to register for e-invoicing but no luck so far, I shall keep trying. At least we are now receiving invoices in the post which is an improvement as we hadn't seen one for over a year! Goodness knows where they were going.
I was told the same by CheBanca re the DD but I have come to the conclusion they just tell you want they think you want to hear! Hopeless.

PostPosted: December 9th, 2016, 12:13 am 

David, I pay my Paypal by debit card so perhaps that's why I wasn't charged (unless hidden in the rate and I didn't notice it). Since CheBanca stopped the DD, I have been receiving paper bills but have just managed to receive notification by email so that's progress (tried unsuccessfully last month).

PostPosted: December 10th, 2016, 11:59 am 

My Enel on-line account now shows that my Oct/Nov bill has ben paid.
I paid this Invoice using the BIC and IBAN details given by Lorica and 'Payments' of CheBanca.
FYI the Enel details for the CheBanca Transfer form I used can be seen below.
"Enel Servizio Electtrico Spa
Casella postalte 100 - 85100
POTENZA
REGNO UNITO
BCITITMM700
IT78A0101004420000806880911"

I discovered after sending it that I had forgotten to put my Enel Account No. on the transfer form and only my name was on the payments transfer form tat identified me.
After two weeks checking my account and it showing that I had not paid, I faxed them the transfer details explaining what I had done giving them this time my Enel account no.
Checking on-line again this week (two weeks later) it stated that my bill had been paid.
Initially I did try telphoning Enel but had difficulty on a number of occasions to get an English speaker so resorted to Faxing them.
FYI their fax number is 39 02 32972150.
I cannot say whether it was the fax that sorted my payment out or they finally cuaght up with me via my CheBanca transfer but it is good to know that problems can be sorted out. It's such a shame that Enel don't have an email system to use for helping sorting out problems.

I now wait with anticipation to see whether my on-line application for email invoices and a DD with CheBanca comes through. To cover myself I have yesterday sent them a DD Mandate that is on the final page of the Enel Invoice and I think by adding your email address on the bottom of this form also requests email invoices.
Let's see what happens so watch this space.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2016, 12:52 pm 

Just checked my Enel account on Google Chrome (English anslation) and have just noticed this

"CHECK YOUR BILL

Invoice type: SYNTHESIS ................................................................................... .....modification
Address delivery bills: EE STEELE AVENUE, 33 - GB - WALES CARMARTHEN................ address change
Infowatt: The notification service via SMS / E-mail is active..............................................modification
Methods of payment: Debit c / c bank............................................modification.................revocation
Bollett @ Online: The service Bollett @ Online NOT 'ASSETS ............................................attiva"

Clicking modification (Methods of payment) the following appeared

"PAYMENT METHODS

Data entry Confirms data entered operation successful
Your bills are charged at:
THAT BANK SPA! SPA Cod. ABI: 03643

Select the type of charges to be activated.

X...............Edit the 'debit Current Account
.................(It will be automatically revoked the present domicile)

................Are charged to your credit card
................(it will be automatically revoked the present domicile)

.................Withdraw the 'debit Current Account
.................(It will be re-activated payment by postal order)

Please note that credit cards are those issued in Italy by: Visa, Diners, Mastercard, American Express and Postepay

Enter your e-mail address (data not required)"

If this means that my bills are to be paid by DD the application I made via the Enel website was successful.
The DD mandate I sent a couple of days ago wouldn't have arrived in Italy yet.
Perhaps my email invoices will get done when they receive my DD Mandate as I think it also contained my application for this.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2016, 12:38 pm 

Logged into Enel this morning and found this statement,(Translated from Italian using Google Chrome as browser)

"Service maintenance

Dear Customer,
We are changing the name:
Enel Electric Service becomes National Electric Service.

In a few days, the new website will be online.

We apologize for the inconvenience".

Let's hope that the new website will be a lot user friendlier.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2016, 7:58 pm 

Hi David

Do you think we will be able to log in using the same details as before?

Hope you had a good Xmas

Lorica

PostPosted: December 31st, 2016, 10:47 am 

Hi Lorica,
Hope you had a good Christmas and that you have a prosperous New Year.
I should think that we should be able to log in as before. We shall see when it comes live again.

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2017, 1:58 pm 

Just checked in to my Enel on-line account (now called Servizio Electtrico Nazionale / National Electric Service). Will still call it Enel or maybe SEN / NES?
The only change appears to be is the logo and the name, everything else appears to be the same as it was.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next